Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012
origami
my new anger management technique... very effective! yes, it really is... even though most people might assume that making paper animals should cause even more anger. it goes wrong (at least) half the time and requires composure, quite a lot of patience and a certain sleight of hand, which is not always... at hand^^... also, i'm not very advanced, so i keep making the same animals over and over again and only slowly achieve more proficiency and thereby aquire knowledge of more different shapes i can do. but anyway: i like it, it works for me, i can recommend it for people who also like jigsaw puzzles. for everyine else: stay away from it! it might cause horrible fits of violent aggression... and paper animals are not the most effective weapons... if you want to physically punish someone for being most annoying, by throwing something against their heads... :-)
by the way: i have to admit i'm not complelety sure whether i like the origami idea so much because of the adjuvant effect... it might also be because it's something new to do... which means, i got some input. and that's what i'm craving at the moment - input! :-)
ah, and meet "tea-frog"! jumped into tea cup accidentally - was rescued and them climbed onto laptop...
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Wow, judging from the amount of animals, you must be angry quite often. ;)
AntwortenLöschenBut great to hear it works. I wish I had fingers 'patient' enough for this kind of craft. I bet I'll throw regular fits together with my kids as soon as I'll need to help them with kindergarten homework...
And sorry that I don't comment very often here at the moment. There are always so many thoughts jumping into my head when I read your posts, but mostly I don't have two hands available for typing them, and once my hands are free, I don't have enough brains available... But this way, we'll have (even!) more to discuss when we meet again in person. Soon, hopefully. :)
yes, you are right! the number of animals means exactly that... but as i changed seats in the teachers' room today - forced^^ by guardian collegue - i'm much better... at least for now... and as i know where to get rid of them, why not produce some more ;-)
AntwortenLöschenand i'm looking forward to meeting you again soo, too! :-)