I suppose because some people are difficult, but I think it´s mainly a problem of communication and interpretation of communication and behaviour, in the sense of 'one thinks that the other person means or thinks something that in fact isn´t true'...am I being confusing again or was that understandable?^^
completely!... well... i think i understand ;-) - honestly, i think, you are right. it's mostly about communication. but also about being honest with yourself... which seems to be even more difficult...
I suppose because some people are difficult, but I think it´s mainly a problem of communication and interpretation of communication and behaviour, in the sense of 'one thinks that the other person means or thinks something that in fact isn´t true'...am I being confusing again or was that understandable?^^
AntwortenLöschencompletely!... well... i think i understand ;-) - honestly, i think, you are right. it's mostly about communication. but also about being honest with yourself... which seems to be even more difficult...
AntwortenLöschen