Of course immediately Rincewind comes to my mimd (or is running through?), who would say that his problem is that interesting times were always following him and so kept finding what they were looking for...
hihi... and by the way - angus, why are you unknown here? weird. is it to make sure that the interesting times can't find you? apart from that: i for myself am not to sure that i really don't want to live in interesting times and never want to find what i am looking for... even though i understand the curse-aspect behind the sayings...
Well I hope I could fix that and i´m not unknown anymore.You managed to recognise me anyway ;) And of course I agree that we need interesting times, but I think the curse means interesting- arrows beeing shot and rocks or burning pandas being hurled at you- times...^^
Of course immediately Rincewind comes to my mimd (or is running through?), who would say that his problem is that interesting times were always following him and so kept finding what they were looking for...
AntwortenLöschenhihi... and by the way - angus, why are you unknown here? weird. is it to make sure that the interesting times can't find you?
AntwortenLöschenapart from that: i for myself am not to sure that i really don't want to live in interesting times and never want to find what i am looking for... even though i understand the curse-aspect behind the sayings...
Well I hope I could fix that and i´m not unknown anymore.You managed to recognise me anyway ;)
AntwortenLöschenAnd of course I agree that we need interesting times, but I think the curse means interesting- arrows beeing shot and rocks or burning pandas being hurled at you- times...^^
well, dodging burning pandas might be helpful in times of boredom... ;-) - tooking forward to my next chance to do so!
AntwortenLöschen